Writing 07 /COMMENT/




                                            ✪ Dialogue  ✪


                        A: Should I take the B-666?
                        B: Yes , go straight ahead.
 

                        A: Which exit do we need?
                        B: Take the first exit on the left , we are going to the supermarket next to Carrefour.


                       A: Is this the slowest way?
                       B: Yes , it is. Turn right to go the fastest way


                       A: There's a petrol station in about 500 metres.
                       B: No problem I have enough petrol.

                       
                       A:I don't feel okay , Can we stop for a moment?
                       B: Let me stop for a moment. Let me park the car next to the Central Park

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 07

Aoua Kita